Most of us know that without high quality data we can be left making assumptions that result in flawed research, bad decisions, and worse health outcomes. But knowing that we need quality data isn’t enough if we also don’t know what quality looks like.
It can be tough to define quality in a succinct way because the metrics for success are so dependent on who is using the data and what they’re using it for. Because of this, our team works tirelessly to iterate and improve on a number of different dimensions of quality so that we can deliver a well-rounded product.
We’ve put together a thoughtfully organized series on data quality to help you critically examine data and proceed with confidence. Through this eBook you’ll gain insights into our philosophy on quality data, explore our five dimensions of quality, and walk away with a clear understanding of how to evaluate and improve your own data’s quality.
We’re relentless in our pursuit of high-quality data because we know that confident decisions and good research can’t be done without it.
- Understand how we define and deliver quality data
- Learn what to look for when evaluating data
- Identify ways to improve your data's quality
- Explore tangible examples from our knowledgebase
- Unlock more meaning from higher-quality data
- Lay the groundwork of your own ecosystem of quality